Products in this bundle:
- 1x TC Electronics Ditto Jam X2 Looper Effects PedalSKU: TCEL960841001
- 1x 9V Dc Center Negative 300ma Power SupplySKU: DADDPWCT9VThe D'Addario PW-CT-9V power adaptor works with devices requiring 9V to minimize the need to change batteries. This 9V adapter is compatible with a variety of D'Addario / Planet Waves electronics.
- 2x 6" Instrument Patch CableSKU: STRU6INStukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
With the Ditto Jam X2, you can pre-record or live-run your loops and backing tracks in a band setting without needing to sync to a click track or MIDI timecode. Like past generations of Ditto loopers, the Ditto Jam X2 is effortless to use and limitless in its applications: solo over your own live chord progressions or provide your own percussion and vocal harmonies on the fly. But thanks to its onboard stereo microphones and BeatSense technology, the Ditto Jam X2 accurately tracks the tempo of any rhythmic source and stretches or shrinks your loops in real time. Other new features include an external switch to toggle playback/overdub sequence for seamless looping, and a tap switch to speed and slow loops manually great for riff learning and phrase training.
- 24-bit uncompressed audio for ultimate sound quality
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when looper is engaged
- Choose between Record-then-Play or Record-then-Overdub functionalities
- Dedicated stop button for easy control of loop endings
- Dual built-in mics accurately track band tempo by focusing only on rhythmic elements
- Included clip-on mic attaches to percussion instruments for total rhythmic precision
- Innovative responsive BeatSense technology automatically adjusts loop tracks to your beat
- Intuitive looper pedal with first ever intelligent loop synchronization that responds to your band
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Unlimited overdubs and undo/redo for total creative freedom
- TC Electronic
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 4 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight