Products in this bundle:
- 1x Pedal Power ISO-5 Power SupplySKU: VOODPEDALISO5Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It's the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There's also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- 1x SS1 Setting Saver PenSKU: STTRSS1In making sure all beta testing was completed, and striving for affordable recyclable packaging, StageTrix is finally ready to start shipping the Setting SaverTM. They have seen multiple ways for people to mark the settings on their amplifiers, effects pedals and mixing consoles, but non seemed easy and convenient. Everything now changes with the introduction of the Setting SaverTM.
Everyone knows the importance of clean power in the studio, but what about on the live stage? Of course you need clean power there. Imagine how bad a high-gain distortion pedal could sound if it were injected with a healthy dose of noise? Luckily Voodoo Labs is here to solve that problem with the Pedal Power ISO-5. The perfect solution for compact pedalboards (or as a second power supply for massive pedal setups), the Pedal Power ISO-5 can power up to five pedals with isolated, filtered power. There's even an 18V output! You won't believe how quiet your pedal board can be when the Pedal Power ISO-5 is providing the juice!
- Compact design fits small pedalboards and rack shelves
- Compatible with all battery operated pedals
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- Five isolated outputs
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Includes high current 9V and 12V outputs, plus dedicated 18V output
- Linear regulation and toroidal transformer for lowest possible noise
- Operates on 110V power only
- Powers BOSS Twin, Eventide, Line 6 modelers, and TC Electronic Nova pedals
- Voodoo Lab
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 13 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight