The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renown tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that's nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. They are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
- 5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ section is bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- High frequency boost - 18 db
- High frequency cut - 14 db
- Low frequency boost - 12 db.
- Low frequency cut - 18 db
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic "Pultec" EQP-1A.
- Utilizes premium grade input and output CineMag USA Transformers
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Warm Audio
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 7 x 22 inches
- Ship Weight