Products in this bundle:
- 1x CGS102 Natural Finish 1/2 Scale Classical GuitarSKU: YAMACGS102This is Yamaha's smallest instrument. Its 21" (535mm) scale length and 3-3/4" (94-100mm) deep body provide a perfect fit for the beginning musicians. This petite size is the most difficult to produce properly, and many inexpensive student guitars fill this range. But don't let them fool you. The CGS102 is a legitimate musical instrument, constructed with the beautiful tonal woods and meticulous details of a full-sized Yamaha guitar.1/2-scale models are perfect for many children to begin learning the classical guitar, but really young pupils need something even smaller, which is why Yamaha offers the 1/2-size CGS102. Its shallower sides and compact 535mm-scale neck offer easy-playing comfort for tiny hands, while the sound from the spruce/meranti body is tonally well balanced and surprisingly robust. A real rosewood fingerboard and bridge are further evidence of Yamahas commitment to quality even at this modest price.
- 1x JMT-01 Clip-On Tuner MetronomeSKU: JOYOJMT01With their stylish minimalist design, JOYO tuner products pick up your instrument's string frequency based on the vibration made when you pluck the string. Our tuners are highly accurate, weather-resistant, and easy to operate.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
Yamaha CGS Classical Guitars are great instruments for students learning the ins and outs of classical guitar technique. The guitars feature a spruce top, Mercanti back and sides, a nato neck and a rosewood bridge and fingerboard. Yamaha is famous for producing great-sounding budget classical guitars, and the CGS instruments will reward the learner with years of musical pleasure.
- Back and Sides: Meranti
- Body Depth: 80-84 mm (3 1/8'in-3 1/4'in)
- Bridge: Sonokeling
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Neck: Nato
- Scale Length: 534 mm (21in)
- Top: Spruce
- Ship Dimension
- 20 x 45 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight