Products in this bundle:
- 2x DBR Powered Loudspeaker 1000W Class-D AmplifierSKU: YAMADBR12Wherever your music may take you, DBR Series loudspeakers are up to the task of delivering powerful, high-quality sound with an un-matched economy of transport and setup time. The most portable powered loudspeakers Yamaha has to offer, the versatile DBR Series harnesses the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP and amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level. Comprised of 10", 12" and 15" models, each DBR loudseaker is housed in a newly designed, durable, lightweight cabinet optimized for FOH sound, floor-monitoring and even rigged applications. Whether you're powering your bands live performance, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event, be prepared for DBR Series speakers to take your performance to the next level.DBR Series powered loudspeakers harness the same state-of-the-art Yamaha DSP, amplifier and speaker technologies developed for the professional DSR Series and DXR Series lineups, ensuring high-resolution sound at any output level.
- 2x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 2x SP70 Tripod Speaker StandSKU: SAMSSASP70Samson's SP70 Speaker Stands provide tour-ready reliability at an incredible value.The heavy duty, steel constructed SP70 Tripod Speaker Stand from Samson has a 77lb handling capacity. It is a standard 1 3/8" pole with a height adjustment knob for a maximum height of 95". Designed to meet the needs of musicians, SP-70 lets performers focus on what they do best.
The DBR12 represents a perfect balance of size and performance, with 1000W of power and outstanding resolution at any output level. Ideal for front-of-house, floor monitoring applications or even the stage side fills, the DBR12 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
- A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
- Custom Designed Transducer
- Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
- High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
- Frequency range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage: H 90, V 60
- Components: LF Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning- (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- All Ages
- 1 x 12"
- 500W to 1000W
- Ship Dimension
- 18 x 27 x 17 inches
- Ship Weight