Products in this bundle:
- 1x Yamaha PAC611HFM Duncan SP90 Cust 5 Trembucker w CSKU: YAMAPAC611HFMLA
- 1x GWE-ELEC Wood Electric Guitar Hard CaseSKU: GATOGWEELECThe Gator GWE-Elec hardshell case holds electric guitars and features rugged 3-ply Luan wood construction with Tolex PVC covering, attractive contrast stitching, comfortable matching handle, metal feet on the bottom and side, plush padded interior with accessory compartment, and locking latches for security.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
Inspired by the hot-rodded guitars coming from Southern California builders in the 1980s, Yamaha's Pacifica series has always offered major value in great-sounding, incredibly playable guitars. The PAC611 hardtail adds a new spin to the mix with a Seymour Duncan SP90 in the neck and a coil-splittable SP-14 Custom 5 Trembucker in the bridge position for an exception range of tones and a unique look. Additional premium features include locking Grover tuners and GraphTech nut and StringSaver saddles for stable tuning and richer tone.
- 25.5''-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 13.78''-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Gloss-finish alder body with maple top
- Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker with coil-split and SP90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Thru-body strung, 6-saddle hardtail bridge with GraphTech saddles, Grover locking tuners
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 43 x 20 inches
- Ship Weight