Products in this bundle:
- 1x Yamaha PAC611HFM Duncan SP90 Cust 5 Trembucker w CSKU: YAMAPAC611HFMRB
- 1x Gator GC-Elec-A Deluxe Electric Guitar CaseSKU: GATOGCELECAGators molded guitar and instrument cases are made of the finest ABS plastic with ultra-strong extruded aluminum valance. Unique to Gator is a through-bolted system that attaches the exterior plastic to the interior foam, making this case much more rugged than other manufacturers plastic cases. The interior is designed to keep your instrument safe with EPS foam creating support for the neck and a thick plush interior that delicately protects the instrument. These cases also have an interior pocket and triple plated chrome locking latches. Universally designed and now manufactured for almost every style, these cases are sure to be a perfect fit for your cherished instrument.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
Inspired by the hot-rodded guitars coming from Southern California builders in the 1980s, Yamaha's Pacifica series has always offered major value in great-sounding, incredibly playable guitars. The PAC611 hardtail adds a new spin to the mix with a Seymour Duncan SP90 in the neck and a coil-splittable SP-14 Custom 5 Trembucker in the bridge position for an exception range of tones and a unique look. Additional premium features include locking Grover tuners and GraphTech nut and StringSaver saddles for stable tuning and richer tone.
- 25.5''-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 13.78''-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Gloss-finish alder body with maple top
- Seymour Duncan TB-14 humbucker with coil-split and SP90 single-coil pickups, 3-way switch
- Thru-body strung, 6-saddle hardtail bridge with GraphTech saddles, Grover locking tuners
- All Ages