Products in this bundle:
- 1x PAC611VFMX Limited Edition Electric GuitarSKU: YAMA611VFMXMRBLFirst launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene of the day, where versatility, performance, and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom-shop guitars and that original version, the limited-edition PAC611VFMX is today's embodiment of the Pacifica concept, featuring a Wilkinson VS-50 tremolo, aluminum pickguard, and a superb satin finish unique to this model.
- 1x JMT-01 Clip-On Tuner MetronomeSKU: JOYOJMT01With their stylish minimalist design, JOYO tuner products pick up your instrument's string frequency based on the vibration made when you pluck the string. Our tuners are highly accurate, weather-resistant, and easy to operate.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
- 1x GBE-ELECT Economy Gig Bag for Electric GuitarsSKU: GATOGBEELECTThe Gator GBE-ELECT Econoomy Electric Guitar Gig Bag is constructed with a 600-denier nylon exterior and 420-denier nylon interior with 2/5" of padding to keep your electric guitar protected. The interior of the softshell case is reinforced at the headstock and bridge to provide extra protection for the parts that need it most. An exterior accessory pocket provides space for picks, business cards, and other essential gear. Its comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to tote around town.
First launched in 1990, the Pacifica series was driven by the California session scene of the day, where versatility, performance, and individuality were key. Inspired by those custom-shop guitars and that original version, the limited-edition PAC611VFMX is today's embodiment of the Pacifica concept, featuring a Wilkinson VS-50 tremolo, aluminum pickguard, and a superb satin finish unique to this model.
- Aluminum Pickguard
- Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- Grover Locking Tuner
- Maple and Alder Body, Flamed Maple Laminated
- Push-Pull Coil Split Control (Mastar Tone Knob)
- Satin Finish Body
- Seymour Duncan Pickups/SP90-1n,TB-14
- Wilkinson VS50 Bridge
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 15 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight