The Yamaha PSR-EW300 provides everything you need in a starter keyboard. For the serious piano beginner, Yamaha equipped the PSR-EW300 with 76 keys for enhanced two-handed playing range. USB-to-host audio and MIDI connectivity makes it easy to expand the capabilities of your keyboard by interfacing with music education or composition apps on your computer or iOS device. On-board lesson features such as Yamaha Touch Tutor help to supplement regular piano lessons. And speaking of lessons, Duo mode is great for playing duets with a teacher or friend. Split mode allows you to play a different voice with each hand, while Dual Mode combines two voices together, such as piano and strings, for an inspiring playing experience. And just for fun, plug your portable music player into the PSR-EW300's Aux input and activate the melody supressor to lower the lead vocal so you can jam along with your favorite songs. At Sweetwater, we're serious about music education. And with the Yamaha PSR-EW300 you're off to a great start.
- 150 Different Arpeggio Types
- 165 Auto Accompaniment Styles
- 574 High Quality Voices with Improved Sampling
- 76 Keys
- Duo Mode and Lesson Functions
- Includes Survival Pack with AC Adaptor, Headphones, Sustain Pedal and Educational Materials
- Larger Body Generates Full and Powerful Stereo Sound
- Touch-Responsive Keyboard with 48-Note Polyphony
- Width : 45.75"
- Height: 4.875"
- Depth: 14.5"
- Weight: 13 lbs 11 oz
- Portable/Arranger Keyboard
- Number of Keys
- Type of Keys
- Pedal Inputs
- Number of Pads
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 50 x 17 inches
- Ship Weight