The Vertical Instant Lo-Fi Junky is a vertically oriented version of our Vexter Instant Lo-fi Junky which is a composite pedal of sorts. Any of you who've heard the sound of our Lo-Fi Loop Junky will understand this pedal immediately... its purpose is to imitate that sound in real time. Joel Korte, the extraordinary engineer behind this device, was able to create a combination of THAT chip com-pression, Belling bucket-brigades, and ultra-low-current National Semiconductor op-amp filters to exquisitely copy the texture and feel of the original Lo-Fi into this new and extraordinary box, adding some new sounds that have never been heard before.
- - Battery: 9 volts included
- - Comp/Lo-Fi: Adjusts anywhere between full compression and full vibrato mix. Blending the two (somewhere between the extremes) creates a chorusing sound.
- - Current Draw: Less than 20 mA
- - Depth: Sets the depth of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- - Power Supply: 2.1mm barrel 9-volt negative tip, like Boss TM PSA adapter. Power supply not included.
- - Speed: Adjusts the speed of the Vibrato (only affects the Lo-Fi sound).
- - Tone: Can be used to lower the brightness of the Lo-Fi signal (the vibrato sound). Does not affect the compressed signal.
- - Warranty: 2 Year nontransferable Warranty against manufacture defect.
- - Waveform: Sets the waveform of the Vibrato's modulation. The traditional Lo-Fi Loop Junky simulation setting is triangle
- All Ages
- Model Year
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 6 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight